top of page

Apply to be a Nubian Jam 2024 Vendor!

Use this page to apply to be a Vendor or Food Vendor

All Businesses, Non-profits, agencies, etc must:

  • Complete and send the Nubian Jam Vendor Application
    (Either General OR Food)

  • Complete and send the City of Everett Short-Term Permit

  • Pay the applicable Vendor Fee


This information can be found in more detail on the vendor applications below


All completed applications must be submitted to the Nubian Jam Vendor Coordinator:

Fredrick Bletson

SCBHC - Nubian Jam 2023-040.jpg
bottom of page